List of Top Business Software Solutions
Initially, the decision to integrate software in the business was overwhelming especially when the return on investment was not guaranteed. However, due to the advancement of technology, sophisticated business software applications are now available at affordable prices. These applications enable the business to cut on cost and improve efficiency significantly. In fact, some of the most successful enterprises rely on an array of applications and web services in their operations. Below is a list of some of the common business software solutions.
1. CRM software applications
Most businesses are consistently trying to understand customers and how to tailor solutions that meet their needs. Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach meant to govern and manage the interaction between the business and their customers. The following applications enable businesses to meet basic needs at affordable prices.
- Hubspot- It is one of the most popular CRM applications on the market today. In fact, it won the 2018 Expert’s Choice Award for its outstanding performance. Hubspot is free and can be integrated into the businesses processes without interfering with the existing workflow. Also, the application is simple to use since it does not have complex features compared to other CRM platforms.
- Infusionsoft – It is designed to help small businesses get organized and improve the interaction with the customers. Unlike traditional CRM applications, infusionsoft enable users to capture customer interaction in one place. Information such as customers purchase activities enables the user to automate the sales processes.
2. ERP software applications
ERP helps in the integration and management of core business functions into a single system. It is mediated by software and technology to facilitate a real-time flow of information in the business. Below are some of the common ERP software applications.
Note: When your business has various systems / multiple points of sale and data gathering in place e.g. – a physical store, various online marketplaces and an e-commerce platform then you will want to consider getting a data integration software to keep track of all the data.
- Veeqo – It is one of the popular planning and resource management platforms especially for online retail businesses. There are various complexities associated with online retailing such as managing and dispatching orders. This application enables the user to automate the processes involved in online retailing. Also, it allows integration with other online retailing platforms.
- Apprise – This application is designed to help users track, manage and automate basic business operations. It is also suitable for consumer goods manufacturers, importers, and distributors.
3. GRC Software
What is GRC? It is the collection of abilities of an organization to govern, manage risks and comply with regulations. The main components of GRC include:
- Governance – Describe the organizational activities used by the management to direct and control the organization.
- Risk Management – Refers to processes of identifying, analyzing and responding to risks that might affect the workflow in the organization.
- Compliance – Processes that ensure business operations conform to the set laws and regulations.
GRC applications enable businesses and organizations to improve performance and minimize risks and liabilities. Below are some of the common GRC tools in the market.
- IBM OpenPages GRC Platform – Provide business with scalable solutions for identification and management of risk activities. Also, the tool features several modules that can be easily integrated into the business operations without changing the existing frameworks. Compared to other GRC applications, it does not require custom coding and therefore easy to use even for first timers.
- BWise GRC – This platform provides organizations with various role-based solutions that are can be seamlessly integrated with other operations. It creates a single integrated system that connects different departments and process in the organization.