New blockchain & tech trends in 2023
Blockchain business model
It has three features:
- Decentralized: Because the data is stored within the chain of blocks and all the data is proof of alterations or copies since each block has an identification number.
- Peer-to-peer transactions
- Reliable network: Due to the transparency of this system, since the transactions, in addition to being secure, if they have been carried out through the public address, are visible, but it protects the identity through a complex cryptographic process and is represented by its public address.
If you are interested in learning more about blockchain business models, you can find the information here As we have mentioned before, since there has been growth in recent years, we have decided to investigate the trends of this 2023 regarding the blockchain.
Rise of Blockchain along with Soc.media
With the rise of NTfs and cryptocurrencies, social media has risen as well. Social media platform tiktok has been rising for a long time at this point. Hundreds of millions of people are trying to get onto this new big platform where you can get popular and well known very soon, some go as far to buy tiktok followers, what is one way to get even more popular on the platform
NFTs have become a trend , we see more and more NFTs on the network. NFT is a non-fungible token, an irreplaceable piece. In other words, they are digital assets and allow to assign or claim the ownership of a unique digital piece, traceable through the use of the blockchain. NFTs can be music, drawing, games, etc. If we talk about the world of video games, one of the first to use this was a game called Crypto Kitties. In which, players had the option to buy or sell virtual cats with real money. On the other hand, in countries like South Korea, they consider this similar to bookmakers, which is why they seek to block this type of games.
People who decide to use cryptocurrencies bet on the best known on the market, since they offer more security and maintain their price because they are supported. This is the case of Bitcoin, Ethereum or Dogecoin, they are the most famous cryptocurrencies for using this technology. Bitcoin: It is a cryptocurrency and a payment system without a central bank or a single administrator, free of control and bureaucracy. Ethereum: Open source platform used to execute smart contracts. Dogecoin: It is a cryptocurrency derived from Bitcoin, developed by engineers who copied the exact code of the software.
Blockchain and IoT integration
The internet of things is the process that allows objects or elements to be connected to the internet, such as: light bulbs, televisions, watches, appliances, smartphones, among other things. If the blockchain is integrated in this case, problems related to security and scalability can be solved, due to the security offered by this technology called blockchain . IoT related projects
- Helium – Helium Blockchain is a new blockchain built from the ground up to incentivize the creation of decentralized public wireless networks. They use this technology to connect these low-power IoT devices (such as routers and microchips), and allow third parties to connect to said network while a sustainable economic ecosystem is built.
- Chronicled: It is a company that sells products mixing blockchain with IoT, offering comprehensive supply chain solutions. In addition, it provides real-time updates in these processes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with the latest big data news.